Search Gossip

Saturday 2 April 2011

Poonam pandey makes April fool in this summer....?

Poonam pandey is a model of kingfisher is decided to go nude if India wins...

This is not a big quotation the quotation is
“How is she doing this?”

 It is not easy in India. The all type of the nudity in India is totally banned and many people is not liking that type of stunt this is totally a fake or publicity stunt inspired by Larissa riquelme who gone nude when Paraguay wins in India we didn’t accept this type of culture and who want to poonam do this we want only India wins the world cup…..



Now look at inside.

Parents okay with Poonam stripping!

When she first announced her decision, her parents were surprised, but later expressed their happiness. She says, "My parents, and everyone else too, are very happy with my decision. Initially, they were surprised, but after that they've supported me fully. I am getting a great response from the country. People are supporting me so much in this Endeavour; everyone's asking me to go for it."





Poonam‘s answer for the our act!

"I'm not committing a crime. I love cricket and I am doing this for the entire nation, and the nation's love for cricket. Every single person in this country loves cricket. I have already done many different kinds of shoots, so I thought that for the country, I should do something bigger. And I am not scared of people."

She also add

"I thought that so many fans internationally go nude for their teams, then why can't I? So, I decided to go nude for our amazing cricketers."

She accepts this is a publicity stunt…. 


"We'd like to go through the BCCI to meet the boys instead of just barging in."
And she add
"Once all this gets over, I'll focus on my career. Of course, my dream is to become a very successful actress," she adds. This stunt must have surely caught Bollywood's eye!”


Peta asks Poonam to strip for them

Yesterday, after reading reports that Kingfisher model Poonam Pandey has vowed to strip if India wins the World Cup, PETA chief functionary Poorva Joshipura has asked the model to star in a naked ad campaign to help animals.
But Poonam had no response for this offer because it is only a publicity stunt this is not real she want to go only in bollywood or Hollywood in anyhow condition look like other people.
But after all those things happened we won the match…….

Congress India.

0 comments:

Post a Comment